Ryan, Mary, Dallas, Dylan and Jax
i gotta agree, thats the best times at our house. wish we could come crash the party and slurp away with you folks!!!
Crazy that he is eating popsicles outside without a shirt in the middle of November...gotta love Tucson! Cute pics!
mary, your photography is awesome. i love the last pic, you really captured dallas in his element. :)
I agree with Jenny, great pics. Also, I love that we can take our kids out with no shirts on for a popsicle and its almost Thanksgiving. Gotta love arizona winters!
mmmmm Popsicles! What a delight! WAY cute pics and WAY cute boy!You are so good with that camera!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i gotta agree, thats the best times at our house. wish we could come crash the party and slurp away with you folks!!!
Crazy that he is eating popsicles outside without a shirt in the middle of November...gotta love Tucson! Cute pics!
mary, your photography is awesome. i love the last pic, you really captured dallas in his element. :)
I agree with Jenny, great pics. Also, I love that we can take our kids out with no shirts on for a popsicle and its almost Thanksgiving. Gotta love arizona winters!
mmmmm Popsicles! What a delight! WAY cute pics and WAY cute boy!
You are so good with that camera!
Post a Comment