Ryan, Mary, Dallas, Dylan and Jax
What a beautiful baby he is. I love giving them baths. Our little guy loves his too. Those pics are adorable too!
So sweet! OK I am counting down until Saturday!! I will be coming directly to see the little guy!! oh and you too!
He is yummy..i can't believe how dark his hair is! What dallas's like that? Ewww, i love little babies. SO cute Mary!
I love that little guy...and bath time is the best, nothing smells better than a freshly bathed baby!! Straight from heaven. Hope the little guy is feeling better.
OH I COULD EAT HIM I CAN JUST IMAGINE HIS YUMMY SMELL!!!
What a handsome little guy! I bet you're in heaven! Love the pics!
Congratulations on the new addition!!!What a beautiful family!!!!
He is so cute, can't wait to meet him!
Those pics are so precious!!! Hope the recovery is going well!
Mary, I love seeing your blog because it makes me even more excited for our baby boy. Dylan is so beautiful. Hope you're feeling well!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
What a beautiful baby he is. I love giving them baths. Our little guy loves his too. Those pics are adorable too!
So sweet! OK I am counting down until Saturday!! I will be coming directly to see the little guy!! oh and you too!
He is yummy..i can't believe how dark his hair is! What dallas's like that? Ewww, i love little babies. SO cute Mary!
I love that little guy...and bath time is the best, nothing smells better than a freshly bathed baby!! Straight from heaven. Hope the little guy is feeling better.
OH I COULD EAT HIM I CAN JUST IMAGINE HIS YUMMY SMELL!!!
What a handsome little guy! I bet you're in heaven! Love the pics!
Congratulations on the new addition!!!What a beautiful family!!!!
He is so cute, can't wait to meet him!
Those pics are so precious!!! Hope the recovery is going well!
Mary, I love seeing your blog because it makes me even more excited for our baby boy. Dylan is so beautiful. Hope you're feeling well!
Post a Comment