Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Practice baby









Ryan's mom sent Dallas this little baby to practice for when baby Dylan comes. Dallas has been so good taking care of his little pretend baby, (minus the few times he threw it into the wall or through his basketball hoop). Im not planning on having Dallas babysit the new baby anytime soon, but it was good to see he likes babies!























14 comments:

Corinne said...

That is too cute. I love his facial expression in the last picture! I'm sure he will be a sweet big brother!

heather telford photography said...

That is the sweetest thing!! He will be the cutest little helper! I cant believe you are due any day now!!

Trisha said...

Oh he will LOVE that baby so much! I'm gonna love that baby so much, I can hardly wait to meet Baby Dylan!

Lindsey Lee said...

Cute! Owen had a baby too and would cuddle it for mmmmm..maybe a second and then throw it against the wall too. I was nervous...however, the real baby has been smothered with LOVE and KISSES. SO no need to worry! Dallas will love him!

JaMie HeApS said...

d im impressed dax wpu;d have killed the thing. i want to know what the count down is till the day your getting induced?

Fuller Family said...

I am dying. That is the cutest thing to have him practice with a baby. His look in the last picture is hysterical. They are much more loving to the real thing. Trust me! He is going to be a great big brother. I can't wait for your new little guy!

jeannie said...

teach him how to change diapers too that would be a big plus!!

Steph Weaver said...

What a good big brother D is going to be, so cute!

Steph Weaver said...

What a good big brother D is going to be, so cute!

Lynsi said...

That is so sweet... Rex likes to play babies with KK, he snuggles them and then does the same thing... gives them a good throw! Are you getting induced??? You are getting SO CLOSE!!!

jenny said...

ok, that is so stinkin' cute. that face is the last pic is classic!

Pam said...

Mary, Dallas is the sweetest little boy I have ever met, he will be a great big brother. I cannot believe you are about to have 2 little boys! It feels like just yesterday you found out your first was a boy, remember how worried you were? haha Oh how things change! I am excited for you, I want to see you guys sometime this summer. I get home in May. When are you being induced?

Pam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess Perry said...

That is so sweet. He will be such a great big brother!! It is getting so close...how are you feeling. You ready to get this baby out?