Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!




One big bonus of being the only girl in a house of boys is that on Valentines day I get spoiled! I have 2 Valentines, 3 if you count little Dylan who will be here soon! I love my boys, and I cant imagine life without them! Happy Valentines day everyone!!



















7 comments:

Trisha said...

Happy Valentine's Day! And i love that pic of Dallas all bundled up in the blanket. Precious! Have fun on your hot date tonight!

JaMie HeApS said...

you are one lucky girl!!! hope it was a good one, did you make your famouse cookies? wish i had one of those delivered to my house.

Lynsi said...

Glad you had a great V-day! All our boys are off, when is the girls trip???

jeannie said...

Very cute pictures!! You are one lucky girl to have 3 handsome boys that spoil the heck out of ya!!

Megan said...

You're so good about taking pictures! My blog is pretty lame because I just don't take pictures often enough. Anyway, it's so fun to see you and your beautiful fam. Are you feeling ok? You're getting close to your due date, right?

Steph Weaver said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I am with Lyns...when is our girls trip???

elizabeth kartchner said...

You guys are gorgeous as ever!!

:)) miss you!!!