Hey Mary, I stumbled across your blog somehow and you probably don't remember me but my husband Bryan Granum went to Timpview his senior year with you and him and I were dating at the time too :) Anyway, just wanted say hi. Dallas is ADORABLE and congratulations on being pregnant again :)
9 comments:
Cute slideshow...isn;t it the cutest to watch your hubby with your son?? THE BEST! And Ryan, are you taking photo lessons from Matt??
One more thing, Mary i love the new header. You totally figured out the program, what are you talking about?
I agree-your header is cute!
That is so fun-daddy teacing how to play TBall-I love that he's only in his diaper! :)
He is pretty much always just in his diaper outside. It is to bloody hot for clothes
YEAH fun tball pics. Looks like a good time. I hope you had some snow cones after!
Love your new header too!!
Hey Mary, I stumbled across your blog somehow and you probably don't remember me but my husband Bryan Granum went to Timpview his senior year with you and him and I were dating at the time too :) Anyway, just wanted say hi. Dallas is ADORABLE and congratulations on being pregnant again :)
mary, love the new header fancy fancy
dallas, you have got skills kid your going to be a heck fo an athlete both baseball and golf
ryan lookin' good with the no shirt, almost as good as my hubby!!
How fun playing some t-ball!... outside with nothing but a diaper on, clothes are over rated anyways.
Love you.
YOu don't know me, but i just have to say that your family is gorgeous! And congrats on being pregnant:)
What program did you use for your header? I love it! Dallas looks like a natural - so fun! Are you surviving the August SUN?
Post a Comment